Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Two Weeks Notice

16 days after I wanted to send it, I finally got to send the most anticipated email of the last three years.  I got to finally put in my two weeks notice.  The underwriting didn't come back but it should tomorrow, and they said that it looked fine and shouldn't be a problem at all.

Later in the night I sent out an email to everyone that I felt close to and said goodbye.  I still have a feeling that they will not let me work my last two weeks, so I sent that out ASAP and hopefully they'll know that I really appreciated their friendship.

I watched up to the Captain America/Hydra episode of AOS today.  Pretty awesome stuff, I'm really sad that I wasn't watching it live.  Hopefully next season is good too.

This is it...in two weeks I won't be living or working here anymore.  It's weird to feel relief and dread all at the same time.