Friday, November 28, 2014

Shut In-Black Friday

Because it was Black Friday, we didn't leave the house today.  I didn't get a lot of sleep, but we ended up being so lazy that our dinner was essential our breakfast. 

Hubby's friend who was in rehab finally called him, and he sounds much better.  However, he wanted to stay on the phone while I drove to his father's house hours away.  He is still upstairs on the phone with him while I'm downstairs watching TrueTori.  I don't get why I'm so obsessed with her life, but I am.  I honestly feel for both of them at once.  Sometimes Dean is totally right, and Tori being crazy, and sometimes it's vice versa. 

It really makes me wonder how I'm going to be as a mom, I'm worried that I'll give too much like she does.  I'm also worried that I will be the opposite, and I'll resent my children for taking up all my time.  My mom was overprotective and my dad just gave up on trying to raise us as well, and I'm afraid to end up like my parents.  Does everyone end up like my parents?


No comments: