Saturday, November 15, 2014

Should've Stayed in Bed

I woke up still just super tired.  I put on a 45 minute timer and went back to sleep.  I choose not to call my mom on the way to work since she made me life hell yesterday.  The karma immediately caught up with me.  I went into work and helped a co-worker move some desks.  Then I was put to help out customers in two venues that was not what I usually do for an hour.  I had horrible customers the whole time, and then got set up with a terrible situation when I was put back to my usual job.

Then I got to a work email that said there was a marathon outside of the office the next day, so my parking garage was going to be closed.  I took that as a sign that I needed to just not go to work tomorrow.   On the way home the wind picked up so badly that my throat started to close up.

I'm going to take my car into the auto shop tomorrow and see why the the VDC, Slip and ABS lights keep coming on, and then maybe go get a haircut.  I need something to make me feel more like myself.  I'm going to see Interstellar at night, and hope that it's not 3 hours of boring movie.

No comments: