Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Docu-Dramas

The appraiser was a nice guy, kind of this interesting, ruggedly handsome while still being aloof kind of guy.  He was in and out within a half hour, and said he'd be "sorry to lose" us, like he spoke for the whole city.  He actually went to the University in my hometown, and said he thought it was a nice little town.  He was an interesting character.

Around 7:30 PM fatigue hit me really hard.  The lack of sleep since Hubby left caught up with me finally, and all I wanted to do was just go home.  Maybe the doctor was right and I have a UTI, but I guess if they don't call me then I don't have it.    I feel like my heart is pounding into my throat and all I want to do is lay down.  Which is what I want to do all the time.

I hope I can get enough sleep tonight to wake up refreshed tomorrow and start packing away all the non-essentials. I also need to start moving boxes into the garage.  I haven't done anything of value since Hubby left, and I feel terrible about it.

The past couple of days I've been watching nothing but documentaries on HBOGo and Netflix.  I've watched Showgirls: Glitz and Angst, About Face: Supermodels Then and Now, Americans in Bed, The Out List, Plastic Disasters, The (Dead Mothers) Club, and Marina Abramovic: The Artist is Present.  I've come to the conclusion that documentaries are mostly about needless nudity.  Or maybe it's just my choice of documentaries.

No comments: