Thursday, November 13, 2014

Intro/Extro

As I was driving home last night Hubby called me.  Again.  I hate talking on the phone, and I had a crap day.  I answered the phone on my bluetooth and asked if anything was wrong.  Nope, he just wanted to talk. 

I called, and I was rude.  I told him that he had just left, and I really didn't want to talk on the phone.  I talked to him that morning.  And the afternoon.  I talked to him more than I ate that day.  I was done.

I apologized to him this morning, but I still feel like I need an alone day.  Thankfully I got it (for the most part) today.  I still had a million text messages to answer, but it wasn't that bad.  I'm going to the movies with a friend tomorrow, but that is for the evening.  Until then I plan on just cleaning up the house and not leaving.  I did plenty of shopping today to feel like I got out and saw the world.  I made a whole meal by myself for myself while listening to a podcast about depression.  It actually explained a lot of what I've gone through in my life, as well as just yesterday.  I wasn't a big fan of the podcast in general (the first half hour is pretty much all commercials), but they way they spoke about mental illness was very accurate.  It made me feel a little less alone.

No comments: