Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Grow UP!

Our realtor sent an email to the new lenders asking them to basically get a move on as the deadline has already passed.  I'm slowly dying with each freaking day that passes this week.

Hubby texted me like 18 times on the way to work.  Maybe not that many, but enough to get me aggravated because he knew I was driving to work and on the phone with my mother.  When I tried to call him back my mother called me again, and I got super stressed out before I even walked into work.  My first day of alone time didn't afford me any actual down/alone time.

I did manage to journal a little this morning which did make me feel better at the time, until I read a little of it.  My current journal has lasted a long time, I started it in 2000.  It spans my whole relationship and marriage.  It was all the same kind of struggles that I have today, and it worried me a little.  Had I not evolved at all?

Then I realized that my journal was just the place where I went to when I was feeling low, or depressed, or angry.  It was just the same things that pissed me off, made me sad or depressed.  It still worried me.  Had I not evolved?

It still worries me hours later.  I certainly had grown up, I'm very much not the person I was in 2000.  I'm not even remotely as boy crazy, but I guess that comes with marriage.  My sex drive is far higher for sure, and I'm not complaining about that.

No comments: