Monday, November 24, 2014

The Big Bad

I woke up early and picked up a co-worker and three of us went to breakfast together before our meeting.  We walked around downtown for an hour or so until we had to leave for the meeting.  It was a really nice time.  The meeting wasn't.  The meeting was a lot of dumb stuff.  We left early, disgruntled with the entire situation.  I went home and had Chipotle with the hubby, then I had to come back to work from 7PM-Midnight.  It was crazy busy, and ever since I got to that meeting I felt like a heavy weight has been on my chest. 

They didn't get back to us on the underwriting for the house.  They are out of contract, so our realtor is going to email them tomorrow and tell them that we are going to back out if it isn't done, costing everyone else money.  Hopefully that kicks them in the ass.

I was catching up on Agents of Shield and Coulson quoted Dollhouse, and I got unbelievably happy.  I think I'm the only one who liked Dollhouse, but I stand by it.

No comments: