Friday, November 21, 2014

Location Scouting

I picked up the Husband from the airport and we went out to sushi, since I was still in Vodka party mode and just needed my stomach to be filled so it couldn't cramp so bad I wanted to die.  I wanted to just crawl into bed afterwards, and did...until G texted me and wanted to leave early to location scout for photos for his wedding.  We were out for an hour longer than I thought it was going to take, and I was dying.  That was around the time his fiancee called and asked what we were doing, as if she didn't remember.  Then she got upset and said "What if I wanted to take pictures somewhere else?"  "Where?"  He asked her.  She didn't have any ideas, but was mad we were out scouting.

Bridezilla alert.  So he was mopey and angry with her, for good reason.  We ended up going to a coffee shop and talking about all the documentaries I watched the other day.  As it turned out, his fiancee got taken out for a bachorlette party, so he was even more mopey.  So I took him to my favorite sex store and told him things to get for his honeymoon. 

Then we picked up tacos for the hubby and took them home, and then he stayed at my house and moped again until after midnight.  All I wanted was to spend the day in bed with my husband...sigh.

No comments: