Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Gum You Like is Going to Come Back Into Style

I got the sleep I needed last night, which was fantastic.  I feel better than I have in weeks today.  Of course, last night Hubby "felt sick" and didn't do anything, so I guess we are back in our old habits.  I did the laundry he didn't do yesterday this morning.

I watched a little more of Twin Peaks today at work.  I really just don't get how this show was so popular.  It's quirky I guess, but I just don't see the draw.  It is like a weird melodrama with soap opera tendencies, and one enthusiastic Kyle MacLachlan.  He is pretty funny actually.  Hopefully he's in the new one they plan on doing.  Maybe I'll like that a little more.  I'm still going to watch this one through to the end and see if it sticks.

No comments: