Sunday, September 07, 2014

Your Fair Birthday

It was the hubby's birthday today, but my headache was still raging.  We checked the prices on the nice restaurant we were going to, and it was a little too nice for our taste.  Canceling the reservations, we just went to our favorite sushi joint where service was pretty slow.  Better to end on a high note, so I'm a little sad that's the last time we'll have really good sushi there.

I've felt sort of disconnected all day, and I feel bad for not being more active for his birthday.  We went for Dole Whips but didn't get much really done after that except for a nap and some snacks later on in the night.  I think I have a fever and my headache has never really gone away.   It just occurred to me I might have a sinus infection.  Wouldn't that just be great.

No comments: