Tuesday, September 09, 2014

If I Stay

I watched the epic fail that was the Apple event this morning to update R of the status, as he had to drive his dad to the airport.  The iWatch does look snazzy, however the price is stupid.

After hubby left in the afternoon, I packed 99% of the things we needed to get rid of in the car and drove it to goodwill.  Then I drove across town to see G who had more boxes for me.  He works at a theater and asked if I wanted to go into a movie.  The only thing playing soon and compatible with my migraine was If I Stay.

After I got out I went home and starting packing away the rest of the boxes with the remainder of the books.  I ran out of boxes upstairs and took that as a sign that it was time to call it a night.

It was around that time that hubby texted and said he'd gotten back to "home" and was nervous for his job interview tomorrow.  I know he will do fine, but I'm worried too.  I also already miss having my cat around.

Everything that I did today took so much energy out of me.  I really wish I had another day off.

No comments: