Saturday, September 27, 2014

Blog Cleaning Day

I brought my laptop to work today to clean up this blog a little.  Posting to the app only works sometimes, and it doesn't let me post date if I happen to post it after midnight.  I am still blogging everyday, it's just not making it onto the blog.

The realtor texted us today to ask about dropping the price of the house to $199 so people looking at the 200 and under will see it.  We agreed, and I've never just talked about thousands of dollars lost like that before.  It feels weird, because the money wasn't mine to begin with, but it feels like it.  I feel like I'm losing money, especially since Hubby already decided he was going to use the money we make from the sale to wipe his debt.  I hate that idea since it's my money too, but he has been paying the mortgage for 4 years so I guess he's entitled to a little more.  Of course, I've been paying everything else but I guess keeping the lights and AC going doesn't count for much in the end.

No comments: