Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sleep, I Miss You

Hubby didn't get home until around 5 AM, and try as I might I couldn't fall asleep without him.  I was worried about the reason why he was coming home early, and worried about my poor car parked out on the street.  I think I was so tired that I couldn't sleep.

When he finally got home I helped him hop the fence which ended up being more trouble than it was worth.  It turns out that he came home because there was something going on at work that he needed to be back for.  He had a hard time at the house, and I asked him if we needed to rent a friend's house when we went down there, if we couldn't move into mom's house.  He said no, she'd been really receptive and it should be okay.  I didn't have high hopes, because she really goes back and forth in her decisions.

We woke up around 10 and got our cars from the street and brought them back into the garage.  I ended up going to work on about 4-5 hours of sleep.  I was still so hopped up waiting for him to get home that I had a couple of shots of tequila and snoozed on the couch until 7AM.

The lights still weren't on today, so I hopped around to other people's desks.  Who knows if I will ever actually sit at my own desk ever again.  My coworkers are getting a little miffed that I don't sit with them anymore, but if I had a migraine they wouldn't want me to sit with them.

No comments: