Thursday, September 18, 2014

For Real This Time

I woke up a little early to check out the $198 house to see what we could find out.  We found out it was a mess and hardly worth looking into.  We decided to list tomorrow at $205 and see what happens.  Hubby said he was going to come home early to finish up the parts that still looked pretty bad.

I lost track of the time and ended up accidentally leaving for work an hour early.  Once I got there I hung out in the coffee shop for a little bit, then went to a fair they were having to pick up some free stuff.  I only got a headband, and a promise to be entered to win something at the end.

I only made it through half my shift before my horrendous period cramps forced me to go home.  I slept for a little while, then made some banana bread.  Hubby came home but didn't clean up anything.  I hope he can make it work later and be ready for people to come tomorrow.

No comments: