Friday, September 12, 2014

Don't Wake Me

I forgot that I turned off my alarm and woke up an hour later than I usually do.  I basically had time for a quick breakfast and shower and I had to leave.

Someone at work left a few days ago to go take care of her family, so I sat in her desk for the first part of my shift today.  She had a "big and tall" chair, and boy was it comfy.  Good on my back too.  I think I might need to make a switch tomorrow. 

I got into the second season of Masters of Sex today.  I like how they are focusing more on character development this season rather than the whole "Look, boobs!" thing they did in the first season.  Although I really miss Alison Janey.  She's one of my favorite actresses, and after the Robin Williams suicide, Barton's attempt really hit me in the feels today.  I hope they come back soon.

Random though for the day about sex, seeing as how Master of Sex is filling up my whole day.  It's interesting how getting to orgasm is the same sort of feeling as when I took gymnastics.  Whenever I was trying to master a new move as a kid, I found that practice would only take me so far.  Sometimes I had to just close my eyes, let go, and believe I could do it.  Every time I could get to that Zen place, I would always nail the move.  If you can't let go, you can't...let go.

No comments: