Sunday, September 21, 2014

Rain Rain Go Away

Today was hubby's last day of the show. He still has to do a week of clerical work before he's officially off the job. I think he's really going to miss it, and I don't blame him. They really appreciated him, and gave him many things. They made sure he knew how much they were going to miss him.


I know that I'm not going to get a send off like that at my job and it really pisses me off. I hate that I'm never going to really be fully appreciated for what I do at that job, but I guess that's life.

A thunderstorm started just as I was leaving work, and it was beautiful driving home.  Of course to the nature of the city it was flooding by the time I got home. I'm just glad I got home in time to not have to drive in the worst part of it.

Hubby went out with some coworkers so I hope that he drives safe and gets home. In the meantime I'm going to bed.

No comments: