Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Doubt, Fear, and Vodka

I was supposed to sweep and mop today while hubby was away at work, and I just couldn't do anything. The fatigue was so bad that I couldn't even get downstairs to eat until three in the afternoon. 


We got an email from the realtor that another house with the same sqft as ours went on sale for 198 compared to our 215.  She thinks we might have to drop our price. After only one damn day on the market. 

As I was leaving to go to Hubby's show for the last time, I went to the bathroom to find I had started my period early. Way early. I guess that happens with stress, but it's never happened to me before. 

I started to see the last ten years flash before my eyes. Naturally, panic set in and all the way home I wondered if I was doing the right thing. 

All I want is for someone to look into the future and tell me this is the right thing to do. 

No comments: