Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Masters of Soreness

I woke up so sore today.  I don't how I'm ever going to get that my body can't keep up with my head.  Regardless of that fact, I still filled up another box of books and did some laundry before leaving for work.

I also made myself take a break and read the first 20ish pages of "If I Stay" that Sarah was cool enough to loan me.  So far it's almost exactly like the book, which is pretty impressive.

I had to sit on the other side of the floor today because that was the only place with the lights on.  I'm really considering taking a photo and sending it to OSHA.  What do I have to lose?  In the end it was fine because I didn't have to be self-conscious about catching up on Masters of Sex.  Five episodes in and I'm just getting used to seeing Tinkerbell topless and Janis not say "Crack" every five seconds.  Side note; I'm having boob envy from this show.  Everyone has great boobs.  I can't wait to lose enough weight so I have perky cute Bs again instead of these D giants.

When I got home I found that there was literally nowhere to park, and ended up about 3 blocks away from my house.  The place didn't need re-paving, and I was already sore.  Walking home was the freaking worst.

I called the hubby on my break because he seemed a little overwhelmed while helping out my mom back home.  He said that he had a talk with my mom and things were cool, but he was still heading home tonight instead of tomorrow.  I can't help but think that his interview didn't go as well as it could have, or he was just overwhelmed by my mom's level five hoarder status.  He said there was no way any of our stuff was going to fit anywhere in the house and we were going to have to either not move in there at all or get a storage unit.

He's not going to be home until about 3 or 4 AM.  In the meantime, I guess I'm checking out Zillow for possible places.

No comments: