Friday, September 26, 2014

Bitch Session

I brought some of Hubby's chilli to work today for lunch.  It didn't exactly reheat well, which was a bummer.  I ended up staying late an hour to talk to a co-worker about what was going on with me and with her.  Her son wants to come stay with her for awhile, but he just got himself kicked out of the military and doesn't want to look for a job, and she doesn't make enough to support him.  She is pretty stressed out, and I really feel for her.

She is appalled that I clean up so much after Hubby, which everyone seems to be when I tell them what I do.  She has Hashi's so she knows that my energy level isn't exactly hitting the normal range.  I told her that it ran me more ragged emotionally to continue to nag him about it rather than just clean it up myself.  It does make me wonder sometimes though, if people can ever be capable of real change with things such as that.  I don't think he really realizes how much it bothers me on a day to day level, but even if he did I don't think that it could change.

No comments: