Monday, March 31, 2014

Shave and a Hair Cut

I woke up and went for a blood draw in anticipation of my Dr. Hitler appointment next week.  I then came home and took a shower and tried to do my hair they way I wanted it for my interview tomorrow.  It was a total mess.  I decided I needed to suck it up and get a trim.

Growing out a pixie cut is no joke.  But with a few snips, and shit tons of hair spray, my hair looked good.  Well, better.  There is enough hair spray that I think it's going to last until my interview tomorrow. 

Afterwards I went to the mall and found some pants for my interview, so now I will at least look good.  Now I just have to worry about getting good answers to their questions.  I do feel like I'm ready for this.  I just have to not freak out in between then and now.

No comments: