Thursday, March 06, 2014

Not Obese, but Still Fat

I got on the scale this morning and dropped 2 pounds from the 5 pound gain while I was off my meds.  I'm still considered overweight, but no longer obese. I should feel better, and like I'm moving in the right direction, but I still feel like I have a very long way to go.

I blame this in part to the re-rise of MySpace.  It came back with all my old pictures on it, pictures from when I was in the 120's instead of the 160's.  Enough time has gone by that I actually see how young I looked, instead of just how skinny I looked.  Maybe that is because of my impending birthday.

My mom asked what day I was celebrating, and I told her that it most likely wasn't going to be "celebrated" at all.  My low carb diet prevents major cake binging.  I'm officially so old I could be on Sex and the City.  They seem so much sexier than I feel.  Of course, all of their bodies put together wouldn't equal one of mine.

Hubby and I joined a gym a few days ago.  Time to start going.


No comments: