Sunday, March 23, 2014

Brunch and a Show

My blogger app is still being pissy, so as a placeholder I'm leaving the date in the subject line for now. 

Some co-workers and I got together for brunch today with our significant others. It was nice to get together outside of work, but the resturant was pretty loud.  We are doing it at our house next time, which should be better.

Hubby and I went to one of our favorite shows in town.  We barely made it because we were so tired. We decided that for our upcoming 10th wedding anniversary we should buy new rings. He managed to lose his a month ago, and I haven't been able to fit into mine in years due to the hypothyroidism weight gain. We figured getting new rings every two years would be a fun tradition. 

When we got home my sister was already home from her weekend trip and in bed. 

No comments: