Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Busy Birthday

For being alone with my thoughts today, I wasn't alone much. I started my morning with an email asking about a job in my company. And asking about my company donating something. I took today off for a reason.


Then I got taken out to lunch. It's customer appreciation day at our favorite sushi restaurant, so we decided to go later tonight instead of lunch. Hubby went to work and I painted my toenails and watched Frozen. Right afterwards I got a birthday call from my maid of honor of 10 years. 

That lasted until my sister came home. Hubby came home soon after, and we died my hair purple on a whim. It's darker than I thought it would be, but it will only last a month or so. 

I got out of the shower to a text from another semi-friend. She also wanted to look into a job at my work because she got fired yesterday. I told her to apply. 

I barely had time to myself at all as the day draws to a close. But there is still sushi to be had, and it was a pretty good day.  

****
Had this at sushi;

Immediately did this;


No comments: