Monday, March 03, 2014

Comedy of Errrrrrrrrrrors

I woke up as I normally would if it was a work day and drove the 30 minutes to Dr. Hitler's office.  I explained that I had been waiting 10 days for them to get their head out of their ass and get my prescription into the pharmacy.  They stated they had sent it into my old pharmacy.  I managed not to lose my shit on them and get them to send it in while I was there.

I then went straight to my pharmacy.  They had one ready, and the other the insurance wouldn't cover.  I checked and discovered the doctor had sent in the normal one instead of the generic.  Back to the doctor's office I went, and they sent in a correction that generic was okay.  I went to lunch afterwards and got a phone call about 20 minutes into it from the doctor's office, making sure I "had everything I needed."  I told them I hadn't been to pick up my prescription yet, but I'd sure let them know.

I got back across town to my pharmacy just before 5:00, and stood in line for around 15 minutes.  By the time I got up to the front and discovered that the new medicine wasn't extended release, which is what I needed.

I had my first drink in 2 months tonight.  After this comedy of errors today, it's all I can do to keep from going crazy.

No comments: