Wednesday, March 05, 2014

For Lent I’m just giving up in general

I can't claim the title of this post, I saw it on tumblr today.  Purim is coming up for me though, although there isn't much to do with most Jewish holidays except for go to temple, which I haven't done since I was around 8.  So, I'm pretty much going to let that holiday pass.

Today I was still tired, but finally felt like I was along the right path again with all my meds.  J and I didn't speak, but I did talk to a few co-workers about it.  They say I'm being too easy on her and I should be more mad.  That made me feel better.

I've been too sick to worry about the stuff piling up on my DVR lately.  Running through the list, I have horrible taste in TV shows.  I've currently got 2 Broke Girls, Bates Motel, The Crazy Ones, and 2 episodes of Dallas.  I feel like that old lady with my stories.

I need to call the GI doctor tomorrow to set up an appointment.  I've got to get my physical crap together.

No comments: