Saturday, October 25, 2014

Not....Paying For It Yet

I woke up feeling a little sore, but mostly period pain.  My back hurts from walking around with these big boobs all day, but I really don't feel 1/3 as bad as I thought I was going to.

I made it through work, although I did fall asleep for a minute on a love sac during my lunch instead of eating.  Maybe because I went ahead and did something for myself that I really needed to do, I feel a little piece of mind.  Yesterday was a perfect day that I'm never going to regret.  I got some amazing clothes, including some leggings from H&M that I totally wore as pants today, but with a really long shirt.  Hubby had to hem it for me, because I'm about a half a foot shorter than the normal population.  He had to take 5.5 inches off.

Getting back into work was a little stressful, as I had many stupid things to do.  I'll have more work with someone tomorrow, but after working all day and listening to the music festival going across the street, I decided to head home a half hour early.  Not because I'm tired, but because I want to beat the traffic.

Maybe I'll feel like crap tomorrow.  I guess we'll see!

No comments: