Thursday, October 02, 2014

Meeting Fatigue

Don't they say that going to too many meetings is not a good thing? I feel like that is completely gone out the window.

I met with some Co workers for breakfast in the morning, then we had another company wide meeting today that lasted four hours. Right before breakfast I started my vodka party yet again. Something has to be going on, and I guess it's time to take this back to an OBGYN. 

 It was held in the theater with painfully uncomfortable chairs. So uncomfortable by the end of the four hours I felt like I was about 85 years old. After getting home Hubby wanted to go out to eat. In the end it was out the door around 9 AM and didn't get home until 9 PM. It was an exhausting day.

I just hope tomorrow both causes of the pain goes away. 

No comments: