Sunday, October 12, 2014

Double Time

I'm not sure, but I think it was a gay couple that came by to see the house this morning.  They were really nice, and said that the house was decorated really nicely.  Maybe they were just being polite, but they did stay in the driveway for awhile after leaving the house.  Hopefully they want to make an offer.

I reported back to the realtor, who said that she had someone else who wanted to come at 2:00.  That lady was looking into buying a third home for her family coming from Hawaii.  She was unimpressed with our small bedroom, saying her 25 year old wouldn't like it.  I told her she should tell him to get his own place and stop mooching.  She was a little cranky about that, so I don't think she'll be making an offer.

At work I finally got Wednesday off so I just need to hang on a couple more days.

A friend has been posting some videos from college that made me nostalgic, and I started talking to an old friend back home.  She said they might be hiring for a bank call center for $14 an hour with bonuses.  She is going to get me the information tomorrow.

I talked with Hubby after I got out of work, and he thinks he might be able to take care of all of our bills with a $14 an hour job.  We are going to make a list of what we pay and see if it is something that we will be able to do.

No comments: