Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

It was a much better day today.  The buyers agreed to the terms of us fixing a couple of things on the house and not giving them any money, and we picked up hubby's car.

I didn't get much done today, as we went to Target to pick up some girl stuff for me, then we went home and hubby took a nap until we picked up his car.  Then it was pretty much time for the trick or treaters to come, so we settled in and watched all the Halloween episodes of Buffy on Netflix.  Then we watched Catching Fire to prepare for next month when Mockingjay Part 1 comes out.  It really made me think of the book, and I think I need to reread the series before the movie.

I decided unofficially to do the drinking game where you do a shot every time you get an Elsa trick or treater, but I saw exactly zero Frozen characters all night.  I'm so not ready to go back to work tomorrow, but I hope I can get up in time to get a little grocery shopping done before work.

No comments: