Sunday, October 26, 2014

Dreading the Early Morning

Laying down still feels nicer than standing or sitting up, but I don't feel like I'm losing any energy.  I guess this is really how it feels to be...normal.

The house inspector is coming to look at the house tomorrow, and they were putting up the earnest money today.  Things are happening fast and then slow, but either way I hope it doesn't blow up in our face and we end up having to put the house back on the market.

My friend G keeps saying to keep the faith and everything will eventually work out.  I called him naive and told him that we can't keep paying the mortgage with faith and hope.  I just like preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.  I'm a realist, and things don't magically happen for everyone.

I have to get up very early tomorrow for my three day training.  Being somewhere by 8:30 AM is something I haven't done for a long time.  I hope this spurt of energy holds out until my weekend.

No comments: