Saturday, October 11, 2014

If I Stay is done, and so is Where She Went

I couldn't sleep last night, so I ended up finishing "If I Stay".  Then I made the mistake of starting the sequel, and I couldn't put it down until I made myself at 2 AM.  I had an appointment for someone to see the house at 10:00-11:00 AM, so I didn't end up getting much sleep.  I was ready at 10, sat down on my couch to wait, and finished off the whole book in an hour.  The sequel was so much better that the first book, although I suppose the first book was pretty good too.  Overall I'm just thrilled that I have time to read again.

The people never showed up, so I texted my realtor and they are actually due to come tomorrow.  There is nothing I want more than to sleep in at this point.

It was my new shift today, and it was a little hard to stay until midnight.  I still wasn't able to go to sleep until 2 AM.

No comments: