Friday, October 24, 2014

Day Trip Made

Today was honestly an amazing day.  The longest good day I've had in a very long time.  We left at 6AM, and didn't get home until 2 AM.  I drove both ways, and we walked around the fashion district for hours, and around a good sized mall for 2 hours after that. 

I had energy the whole day, even though it was hot.  I stayed hydrated and had energy drinks, but I felt so good all day.  I kept in good spirits, it was like I had been granted one amazing day of energy.  I just know I'll be paying for it tomorrow, but I'm so glad I went and had a good time.  I bought so many clothes, including an Andy Warhol sweatshirt that will fast become my favorite piece of clothing.

My period started around mid-day, about a week early.  I've got to get to an OBGYN.

No comments: