Monday, April 14, 2014

The Winter Solider and the Blood Moon

I woke up to a text message that my friend's/co-worker's dad had died. I still don't know what to say to people when it comes to death. It's so very personal. I told him I was here for anything he needed. 


I pulled the weeds in the yard today, and then hubby and I went to lunch and to the movies. We saw "Captain America: The Winter Solider." It was really good, and the subject matter was pretty scary in that it was possible. 

When we were walking out a lady was saying how "confusing" the plot was, but the action was fun. I was so embarrassed to be an American in that moment. A majority of us are so stupid it hurts. 

Seeing the Blood Moon was so awesome though. Hubby brought out my dad's binoculars, and it was beautiful. I feel as if my dad was really with me today, helping me through the bad moments to see how awesome the rest of the universe is. 

No comments: