Friday, April 18, 2014

Celebrity Awesomeness

Late yesterday I saw a tweet from my favorite podcaster/stand up comedian.  She was doing a (as it turned out later) private event.  She posted a picture that said "good for one admission" so I printed it out and my sister and I went down to the location.

As I found out once we got there, that print out was good for literally nothing.  However, the girl at the front took pity on us and gave us a couple of passes.  We got in, I was so excited.  I got to meet and get a picture with her afterwards, and she is exactly how I thought she would be.  Totally awesome, it just made me like her more.  She's just as nice and awesome as she seems, and said she'd try and give me a shout out on the next podcast she does.

Pretty darn good day.

No comments: