Sunday, April 20, 2014

Ghost Town Road Trip With Marriage

We decided to go back to the ghost town today with the hubby and mess around for a bit.  Stuck our feet in the river and drove around a little bit more to explore the area surrounding.  I can feel that I got a bit a sun, and it makes me feel a little more alive.  Something I won't be saying when I get my diagnosis back for skin cancer.

A hometown friend called me later tonight to tell me she is coming to my town...while I'm going to be back home.  She hasn't been here in over 4 years, it just figures.  It makes me a little sad.

Recently I've been really worried about the possibility of moving back home.  I still do want to leave this town, but my old self who doesn't like change is rearing it's head.  I'm so afraid I'll move back and my old friends will not be there for me anymore.  The support system that I moved back for will die and leave me in a place I almost no longer think of as my home.  Dr. Hitler was the only one who has made a difference.  If I move back home, will there be an as good or better doctor?

Will I be happy there?  Or ever?

No comments: