Saturday, April 19, 2014

Get it Done!

I brought my laptop into work today because I really had to get stuff done.  I had bills to pay and emails to send.  I had bought screen protectors for my new Kindle that came damaged in December.  Yahoo is the worst email system in the world, because I  guess the photos I had proving it was damaged bounced back because they were too large.  I didn't think after 3+ months they would do anything about it, but they are sending me out a replacement.  I also emailed 2 other places where I had gotten defective merchandise, and they are sending me out replacements or refunding me.  I also called my car company and I'll be paying more towards the premium from now on.  I have $8,000 left, and I hope I can get that paid off sooner rather than later.

I went home and then back out to return the unneeded air mattress pump from our friend's stay, and I decided to return a gift that J had gotten me for Christmas that has stayed unopened all this time.  Since we are no longer friends I decided I wanted to buy stupid stuff with my store credit.  I ended up with some ice cream, shampoo and poofs for the shower.

I really feel like a weight has lifted.  I haven't gotten that much accomplished in a long time.  I'm starting to finally feel better too.  Here is hoping I can start getting the upswing going on this year.  Last year ended so well, I hate that it took me three months to get better.

No comments: