Thursday, April 10, 2014

April Showers Bring a Vodka Party

Of course I woke up to my period starting today.  Now that I was due to clear up the infection, then the monthly Vodka party begins.  I didn't want to be at work with cramps and I basically pouted all day.

A co-worker and I talked about depression and respect today, and it really made me realize something about G and J.  Both of them seemed to be good friends for awhile, but I suddenly realized that they did nice things to make themselves look better.  G was always the problem solver, but made sure everyone knew that it was him that solved the problem.  J would always make people opulent cakes for their birthdays, thus ensuring she was also the center of attention that day.

Does anyone every just do the right thing because it is the right thing to do anymore?

No comments: