Friday, April 11, 2014

Dick Move

Due to my thought process yesterday, I decided it would be a good idea to just cut off everything with J.  I unfriended her and said to myself "It's done and over.  I hope she gets the help she needs."

Little did I know that she would be taking it so harshly or even paying that much attention.  She moped like a sullen teenager all day today and then actually pulled a severely dick move on me.  I told my friend and co-worker S about it, and she said it was a huge dick move and actually said she wanted to tell her to "Tuck in her Petty" which I'm pretty sure is referencing this type of post.  Either way I agree, it's getting to the point where it is childish and I really wish she would just get fired already.  I was really counting on this new position to come through so I wouldn't have to worry about it.  I've just got to take a deep breath and try and make it through for awhile.

No comments: