Wednesday, April 09, 2014

The No Good, Awful, Blah-Ass Day

I didn't wake up moody today.  It only felt that way towards the end.  I came to work and everything was fine, and then it suddenly got hectic.  I was being pulled this way and that, and to a meeting, and then helping some people out.  I just felt like I got stretched too thin. 

By the time I got home I was in a bad mood, but I promised my sister I would help her make cookies for her pseudo-boyfriend back home.  It was his birthday, and she made him red velvet cookies.  Well, she stood in front of the mixer while I made the cookies.  She did roll them out on her own though, and they ended up being pretty good.  Then I drove her to the post office to drop them in the mail.   I headed straight to bed after that, and was woken up around 2 AM by Hubby with my infection medication.  I took it right away and went back to bed.   I was done with that day.

No comments: