Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Vodka Party

I had said that if I got my period I would throw a Vodka party for myself.  It was a little embarrassing how many people were aware of my (hopefully upcoming) Vodka Party joke.  A quick trip to the bathroom gave me the good news that I was not going to have a small child exit my body in 9 months.  Huzzah!

I had to send a text to three people, and I approached my work BFF and said "Hey, guess what?  VODKA PARTY!"

She was a little hesitant but good with drinking, until she suddenly remembered what Vodka Party actually meant.  We high fived and talked about how if we could leave work we'd go and have a real one.  My sister actually went out and got vodka and we had a drink when I got home.  Hubby even took me out to Sushi.

I wish it was this fun every month.

No comments: