Monday, January 13, 2014

Spring Cleaning, Without the Spring

I like to do a deep clean of the house in January, because then I always remember when the last time I cleaned something was.  I started this year of deep cleaning, today, in our bedroom.

So far I only really have the bedroom itself and the big closet, and I still haven't touched the bathroom.  It's back to work tomorrow too, and the hubby has this week off so I hope he gets more done.

I got a little cranky today when we were going to lunch with a friend and Hubby said he couldn't drive because he hadn't gotten gas and we were running late.  Then the friend we picked up needed to go to the post office and brought packages with him.  I really hate feeling like I'm a taxi service without the payment.

Out of my husband and the friend, I make the least amount of money and drive a good 95% of the time.  I do have a car that I like to drive, but I also don't really have the extra funds for gas, especially after I drove all the way out to the mall yesterday and spent at least $100 while I was there, and most of it not even something for me.  It was stuff for the husband or for the house.  Although I did pick up a belt that should work for my entire weight loss, which is nice.  I'm 24 pounds down in total, with about 50 more to go.

After a trip to Fry's (not my favorite place) and to the stupid post office, we dropped off our friend and went back home to clean.  As we were on our way home I noticed I was getting a really bad headache and was still in a foul mood.  It suddenly hit me that I hadn't had any caffeine yet today, and that was at least causing the headache.  I was a couple hours shy of 8 hours of sleep as well, and I'm the type of person that needs at least 8 to function properly.

I was a little worried I was getting back into being depressed and just an all around foul person until I thought of the caffeine.  As soon as we stopped for an energy drink and I had a little in me I felt better.  I was pretty productive today and about to have a productive night before going to sleep.  Another work week begins!

No comments: