Friday, January 10, 2014

The Correct Amount of Slutty

I discovered the last few days saved as a draft instead of posting on the app, so I post-dated the last few days.  Whoopsie.

My sister is going out to a club with her friend tonight.  She was going to go without any makeup on, but I convinced her to let me put at least a tiny bit on.  She's a small town girl, newly single, going into a Party City Big Time club for the first time.  She's either going to hate it or end up falling into the trap of partying that happens to 20somethings here.  She needed to be the correct amount of slutty.  I was only a year or so younger when I came, and I made a majority of my stupid decisions at a club or driving home from one.  I wouldn't trade it for the world, but they were still stupid mistakes.  I guess she has to make her own mistakes though.

While she goes out and makes bad decisions, I'm re-watching Frozen.  I haven't liked a Disney Movie this much since Beauty and the Beast.  I can't wait until this comes out on DVD.  I need this digital copy on all my devices.

No comments: