Thursday, January 02, 2014

Sick, but not dead

I'm still fighting this "not a cold" thing. I have so much more energy lately that it's so hard for me to actually rest when I need it. Suffering from hypo for so long, I never want to rest again. I should have stayed home from work but decided to tough it out. I might have to call it an early day tomorrow if I don't feel well. 


My sister is moving out here tomorrow for massage school. Living with her again is going to be different, hopefully not bad. 

Watching Project Runway, I'm excited for the new Under the Gunn series. I love everything that man does and I wish he lived in my closet to advise me everyday. 

I need a night out soon, I hope my small group of friends can get together before too long. I want to start out 2014 right. 

ETA: the Veronica Mars movie trailer is out today. I gave this movie one hundred of my hard earned dollars, and I'm so excited to see it!  

No comments: