Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year!

Even though it was shaky, 2013 ended up being a great year for me. One of the best in a long time. No one died, and I finally feel like my health (both physical and psychological) is finally on the right track. 


I'm down 25 pounds, but also down with strep, or something like that. My throat is killing me and it hurts to speak. I feel as if it's my body reminding me I still have a voice. Here.  

I feel like every time I make a resolution to write or take a picture once a day, something bad happens that year. Yet I've still decided I need to write daily and keep myself on track for this pivotal year. 

This is the year I'm leaving the town that I hate so much and moving back home. Nothing has ever felt more right, but the other day I did feel a twinge of regret. You can't repeat the past, you can't go home again. I just need to prepare myself for the town it has turned into, rather than the town it was 10 years ago. 

Hopefully this will help me. 

No comments: