Sunday, January 26, 2014

Painting Class



Hubby and I took a painting class this morning.  Mine is the pretty terrible one on the right, but for some reason I really love taking these classes.  I don't feel like I'm wasting my time or money, and in the end I really get a fantastic sense of accomplishment.

Usually the class comes with booze, but this was a morning class.  The bar was open but I felt a little weird drinking that early, or at all lately.  I'm still waiting for a call from the liver doctor.  I know that I don't drink too much but every time I'm offered one I think I might be currently dying and a drink sure wouldn't help.

There was a party at a club later that night and I stayed just under an hour due to the fact that everyone was getting drunk quickly, whereas I wasn't even finished with my bottled water.  I do enjoy a drink, but as I grow older it loses what it should be doing.



No comments: