Friday, August 01, 2014

Not So Sweet Emotions

I had a chat with Mike earlier in the day about friendships and how people get treated unfairly. He said "I also found that I had genuine people who really loved me, not pretended to. I learned there was a price to pay (for being a bad person) because one never gets something for nothing... ever."


That stuck with me through the day, as I got to work and got a text from R. She had gotten in big trouble at work yesterday for a small thing. Her job was threatened. This broke my heart because she was already in a bad emotional state yesterday, and what she did was not an offense even worth talking to. She's such a good person, and now she's scared for her job. 

I was talking with another co-worker, T, later that night about how this situation grows more common in our workplace. I wish I could take people with me when I leave. 

Hubby told his work tonight that he was looking to move back home. I was a little jealous, as they expressed how they will miss him, and offered to look into a transfer. I know if I said I was moving at work they would just fire me the next day. 

It was a bad emotional day, I really hope tomorrow is better. 

No comments: