Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I hate swim suits

My BFF "had" to spend the day at a hotel pool with her friends, so I went to join her at noon.  I should have joined her sooner, but none of the mediocre suits I had were hitting me in the right places.  I'm very glad that I've lost weight, but it only seems to have made the problem worse when trying things on.  I actually said out loud "I hate swim suits" and realized how much this disease has changed me.  I loved to go out and swim before.

We stayed until around 5, then my BFF went off to see my messy house and visit my work before I dropped her off.  I'm dropping them off at the airport tomorrow, but I have no idea when.  I sort of got a taste of how my life might be once I get back.  A little stressful, but overall much better.

No comments: