Friday, August 22, 2014

112 Weddings

I watched this documentary by Doug Block today. Maybe it was because I was emotionally raw from a convo with my sister this morning, but it got me thinking about how different of a person I am from when I got married 10 years ago and moved here.

I guess when I move back things will be made pretty clear how I've changed and how much I haven't.  However, it's possible being inside my mothers house will make me regress.  My best friend from back home is coming in a few days and I'm honestly getting a little worried that we won't be as good of friends if we see each other more than a couple of times a year.

Everything is just so up in the air, I'm worried that more things than anticipated will change on me, and I'm not sure that I can take any more unexpected.  I know, I know...my INFJ is showing.

No comments: