Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Making it Easy

It's so much easier to get over a situation when the other person becomes a deliberately terrible person.  Thank you, for reminding me exactly what I'm missing: A person who only thinks of themselves, and will be rude and uncalled for at the drop of a hat.

It's official.  It's over.

I've been putting off celebrating because I was afraid it would all just come back and I'd have the same problem.  Now, its over. 

I'm so going out for ice cream after work today.  I don't think it's an exaggeration to say life is going to get much better.  I'm going to sleep without dreams of this coming back to haunt me.  I'm going to be happier, have the energy to work out.

Everything is going to get better.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

See, I also think it sucks too when they prove you right. Doesn't it add up to a whole lot of wasted time? Shouldn't you (read: me) have better judgment and have this stuff figured out at the very beginning?

But ice cream does sound like an awesome solution. I might (read: will) have some myself!

TextPro said...

It totally sucks to be right, in this case. But I'm glad, because that means it's over.

And yeah, it was a lot of wasted time. But, I also had to deal with this person being oblivious to the fact that I was done. If I could've ended it sooner, I really would have.

And for me, she was the right friend when I met her. I needed a friend whose well didn't really go very deep.

But, as things in my life got more serious, she didn't dig a deeper well, she just keep treading in the shallow end.

Wow, I'm not quite over this, am I? Oh well, give it time.