Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Xmas Eve Eve

After a lunch with the Bro-in-law we came back home to work on "the list" that we had set up at the beginning of the week. My mom didn't want to get rid of her two lazy boys, so I suggested that we move our "sac-scional" to be fatter instead to make room for the other item. Hubby thought we should just take one piece out and move it back to storage. I jokingly said that it would be like giving up space that we were allowed to take already, and he said "well someone has to be an adult about this."


After he acted like a sick baby all day yesterday, now because I got a little upset he decides he is the adult. I've been wondering lately if our marriage can take this move. Because right now I'm super pissed off at this new attitude he has. If this is the real him, I'm going to have to bow out. 

No comments: